Grand Design – Mark – SLJ 2022-2023 – Kick Start Blog number 7

Hello everyone,

Today I’am going to blog about my grand design. My grand design is my  dream home  in a caravan that I can bring  everywhere I go. Here I am by the sea side. I can stop when I am tired and just park it by the road side. My dream  home has a television,  bed, bathroom, play station,  kitchen  and all my favourite  books and toys.

Would you like to go travelling with me in my  dream home in a caravan?

7 thoughts on “Grand Design – Mark – SLJ 2022-2023 – Kick Start Blog number 7

1. Kia Ora , ko Patrick taku ingoa, nō te kura o St Francis of Assisi Catholic ahau.

Tino pai rawa atu! He rawe ki a au tō creating the caravan with beach side access right near by

Ngā mihi mō te tohatoha
    Ka Ware!
    Patrick

2. Kia ora,

what a nice Job you have done creating your dream summer house!
    it looks great. Its nice that you have books, toys and a playstation to keep you entertained while you ‘re bored. where would your favorite place to go on a caravan be?

1. Kia Ora Johan,

My favourite place to go with the caravan is Nelson’s Top 10 holiday park.

Mark

See you back in school 🙂

Happy 2023 🙂

3. Hi Mark,

It’s Emma here again from the Summer Learning Journey.
    What a clever idea to pick a caravan – it would be the perfect way to visit all the places on your tiki tour. It sounds like you have included everything you would need in your caravan to live very happily. Who would you choose to take travelling with you? A few years ago my partner and I bought an old van and converted it into a campervan – although it just had a bed and some camping supplies. We had the best time traveling all across the North Island, stopping at lovely beaches and small towns along the way. Would you do something like this when you’re old enough to drive and travel by yourself? If so, where you would you like to travel to? Thanks for sharing Mark.

1. Hello Emma,
      Mark here. Thank you for sharing. I would take my family on my caravan trip from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South Island! That would be so fun. We could stop at little towns to have some pies.

Merry Christmas

1. Hi Mark,

That sounds perfect!
        You always get a good bakery in every little town!
        Whats you favourite thing to pick at the pie shop? My favourite would have to be a sausage roll!

Emma – SLJ