ALJ 2024 Activity # 3 Blog #4

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to be blogging about my dinosaur drawing. The dinosaur that I drew was a Velociraptor it was difficult  at first but along the way I managed to get it right. With this drawing I got help from the crew at  Art For Kids Hub. 

I hope you find them awesome because if it’s your 1st time drawing then I recommend you watching Art for Kids Hub so you can get a lot more better at drawing. With that out of the way I think it is time to show you my amazing drawing on paper.

This is my painting of a Velociraptor in the Autumn forest and the people are hiding in the trees.

I hope you find my drawing good.

How does your dinosaur look like?

18 April is International Velociraptor Day. So wishing you a very Happy Velociraptor Day 2024!

See Ya.

Peace.

3 thoughts on “ALJ 2024 Activity # 3 Blog #4

1. Kia ora Mark,

Wow! Your velociraptor looks very fierce indeeed! I wouldn’t want to come up against those teeth. I love the detail you added on the feet and head. Fancy there being an International day for Velociraptors!

I haven’t come across the website you referred to before – will definately check it out. Joe McMenamin has some great Youtube clips on drawing NZ birds if that is of interest? https://www.youtube.com/c/joemcmenamin

I find that when I draw it’s like a bit of a mindful/meditative experience and all other thoughts leave my mind. How do you find it?

Whaea Michelle
    Manaiakalani Faciltator – Horowhenua

1. Kia Ora Whaea Michelle,

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I learned my drawing from Art For Kids Hub They uploaded a drawing tutorial. I hope you have a good holiday.

– Mark Holloway.

2. Kia Ora Michelle,

I went on the Joe Mcmenamin YouTube channel and it was awesome. Joe is such an expert at drawing and panting.

—— Mark Holloway ——–