ALJ 2024 Activity # 6 Blog #3

Hello everyone,

Today I am back with another activity. This activity is about choosing your favorite superhero and writing all about that superhero you choose. The superhero I choose is the one and only Sonic The Hedgehog. Here is my slideshow of Sonic The Hedgehog.

I hope you find my slideshow awesome.

I choose Sonic because I want to be fast just like Sonic. Not only that I can also outrun all of my friends.

Do you like Sonic The Hedgehog?

Have yourself a good one.

God Bless You.

Please enjoy your holiday.

Stay Super Safe.

2 thoughts on “ALJ 2024 Activity # 6 Blog #3

1. Hi Mark!
    Johan here, Nice Blog Post! I liked your slideshow because it is very informative and also colourful!
    I don’t really think Sonic is a superhero though.
    If you like Sonic because he is really fast, then what do you think about the Flash? He is basically a human version of Sonic.

-Johan

1. Kia Ora my good friend Johan,

Your good friend Mark here, Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post. By the way Sonic is indeed a superhero because in the movies you can see Sonic protecting earth. Now about Flash I forgot all about him. The thing is I like Sonic The Hedgehog more than the Flash. Enjoy your holidays and make sure you and your family stay super safe. See you next term. God Bless you and have yourself a good one.