Silhouette Art – Kick Start – SLJ – Blog Number 22

Hello everyone,

Today I made a silhouette art of myself and the things I like the most. The things I like the most are, Loving God and Jesus, Sonic The Hedgehog, listening to my favorite songs, Duolingo, watching the most popular anime which is Pokemon, playing football, uploading videos to my YouTube Channel, gaming, Spider-man and going on trips on an airplane. I painted the background, cut out my silhouette from black paper and added the silhouette of my favourite things. I used emojis of my favourite things. Without further ado here is my Silhouette Art.

I hope you find my silhouette art awesome. What is your silhouette art about?

What do you like the most and why?

See you next time 🙂

3 thoughts on “Silhouette Art – Kick Start – SLJ – Blog Number 22

1. Wow Mark. How cool. Did you print the photos onto black paper or did you draw them onto the black paper. Either way I’m so impressed that you did it by hand. I like how you included a bunch of things you enjoy instead of just one picture. I also like how the biggest picture on the page is you and that you are surrounded by things you love. How lucky you are to have so many fun and exciting hobbies.

I didn’t make a Silhouette art but if I did my backdrop would be the ocean at sunset with big waves and my silhouette on a surfboard riding the waves. Simply because I currently can’t surf so it would be cool to make it look like I could.

In answer to your question, my favourite picture is Duolingo because I am currently doing Duolingo too. What language are you learning?

Anna
    SLJ

1. Hi Anna,
      The emojis were printed on white paper. Then I cut them out and pasted them on my painting.
      I am learning Bahasa Indonesia because it is the nearest to Bahasa Malaysia.I tried Mandarin and Japanese but it was too difficult to continue.

2. Kia ora Mark,
    It’s Annabel here from Koputaroa school. I love your silhouette art, I think you did a great job! Sonic is a awesome character I really liked sonic 2 (the movie)! Have you seen that movie? You also said you like music, what sort of music do you like? I don’t think I have done this task yet so I wouldn’t know what part I liked the most. But you have made me want to give this task a go because you did such a good job! Next time maybe you could add just a little bit more description up the top just so the readers know a bit more information! Thank you for such a great blog post!

Ka Kite!
    Nga Mihi Annabel