Mystery code or cipher – kick start – Summer Learning Journey – Blog Number 23

Hello everyone,

Today I did the mystery code or cipher for the kick start. In this activity you have to figure out the code and cipher. It’s almost like a puzzle or a riddle game. If you don’t know what cipher means then I am here to help with that. A cipher is a method of transforming a text in order to conceal its meaning.  Also in this activity I manage to solve the hardest puzzle or riddle all I need is to have some patience. Here is my completed activity. Can you figure out my favorite places to visit this summer?

I hope you find this awesome.

Bye for now and see you next time.

Where are your favorite places to visit this summer?

Where did you go?

2 thoughts on “Mystery code or cipher – kick start – Summer Learning Journey – Blog Number 23

1. Kia ora Mark,

I think I solved your mystery code using the cipher. Your two favourite places you visited this summer were the movies and camping. What did you see at the movies? Did you like the movie?

Awesome work embedding the Google Slide and including a detailed description including questions. I will answer your questions using the Atabash code. See if you can work it out.

Gsv yvzxh
    Song gl erhrg nb uznrob

The second one is a bit tricky. Let me know in the comments if you can work it out.

You have been doing a great job getting involved in the Summer Learning Journey Mark. Keep up all the awesome blogging. What has been your favourite activity of the Summer Learning Journey so far?

Tino pai to mahi Mark,
    Anna
    SLJ

1. Hi Anna,

My first movie was Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom and the second movie was Wonka. I prefer Aquaman because of the battles!
      I couldn’t get the second word from your first code and the first word from your second code. I guess it would be beach and home. Please let me know. Thanks.