Artwork – Create Task – Week 9 – 2024 – Blog Post – Mark Holloway

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to blog about my artwork that I did for the reading create. For this week reading we have multiple choices such as, Interview the crowd during the Good Friday journey, Make a poster explaining the Stations of the  Cross, Make a book/graphic novel about the events of Holy Week, Re-enact one of the Resurrection Eggs (Tumu), An artwork to explain an important event during Holy Week, Make a digital pick-a-path explaining the resurrection eggs, Create a Booklet or Kahoot, Stations of cross – Minecraft version, Board Game, Scratch Game about Holy Week, Animation of Holy Week & News Report about the events of the Holy  Week. For me I choose artwork work because I love to draw on paper and also I love Jesus. The 1st drawing shows that Jesus is washing his Disciple’s feet, The 2nd drawing shows the Last Supper with Jesus and 12 Disciple, The 3rd drawing shows that Jesus is carrying the heavy Cross and The 4th drawing shows that Jesus falls for the 1st time ever. Here is my artwork.

I hope you like it.

Which one did you choose for the reading create task?

Why did you pick it?

Before I go I have one last thing to show you.

This is my must do for my R.E. create. For this we have to write about what happens each Holy week.

See Ya.

Have yourself a damn good one.