Hunderwasser Beyblade SLJ – 2022 – 2023 – Kick Start – Blog number 23.

Hello everyone,

Today I did Hunderwasser art. I designed a Beyblade  using his style of art.  No straight lines. I hope you  like it.

5 thoughts on “Hunderwasser Beyblade SLJ – 2022 – 2023 – Kick Start – Blog number 23.

1. Kia Ora Mark! Patrick here.

Wow! I love your Beyblade artwork! You followed the correct steps of what Hundertwasser did.

What is your favourite artwork from Austria’s own Hundertwasser? My favourite has to be 850A, The second skin.

Goodbye and have a great holiday!
    Ka Pai!
    Patrick

2. Hi Mark,

It’s Emma here from the Summer Learning Journey.

By the look on your face you seem very happy with your drawing! I absolutely love it, all the bright and vibrant colours make it so eye-catching! You have definitely captured Hundertwasser’s style of art.

I used to play with Beyblades when I was your age too! Although that was a fair amount of years ago now, I’m glad to hear they are still around.

If they sold a beyblade like that in the shops I think it would get sold out straight away because it would be so popular! Do you and your friends play beyblades together and battle each other? We used to use the big metal bin lids we had at our school as they were the perfect surface for them to spin on.

Thanks for sharing Mark!

Emma – SLJ

1. Hi Emma,

Mark here again. Yes my friends and I play Beyblades together but we use plastic stadiums. We don’t have metal bin lids because all of our bin lids are stuck to the bins

Enjoy Your Holidays and 2023 🙂

1. Hi Mark,

Oh that sounds cool, I didn’t know you could buy stadiums to play on!
        Yes I suppose they probably don’t have the same kind of bins around anymore. Do you think you could make a stadium out of something? I wonder what materials you could use, you would need something with a smooth surface. Imagine you decorated it like Hundertwasser style art, it would be the coolest stadium around!

Emma – SLJ

3. Morena Mark,

Theresa here again. I’m just having a look at your Hundertwasser art. I had to google what a beyblade was to start with but now I have learnt something new for the day and I can see that you have done a neat job – well done.

What did you think about this particular artist? Did you read up about him and have a look at some of his work? I am definitely inspired by his artwork and would love to use it in my class somehow this year. It seems challenging not being able to use straight lines and fun with such bright colours.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts
    Thanks
    Theresa