ComicQuest – Step it Up – SLJ – #3

Hello everyone,

Today I made a comic for the Summer Learning Journey. So for my comic quest I created The Kindness Showdown. There are 2 parts for the comic quest the 1st one is the kick start and the 2nd one is the step it up. So I chose to do the step it up. For the kick start you can create it on anything you want but it has to take place at a beach. For the step it up you can create anything you want and it can take place wherever you choose. Here is my comic about The Kindness Showdown.

I hope you like my comic slideshow. If you can’t see or read properly then I suggest you to zoom in.

3 thoughts on “ComicQuest – Step it Up – SLJ – #3

1. Kia ora Mark,

I am working in schools around Aotearoa as a Manaiakalani Outreach facilitator.
    I like that you have thought of so many ways to help others. These are great ways to show kindness. I enjoy helping people, too. It is good for them and I feel good as well.

Do you find that mostly when you are kind to people, they are also kind to you?

Enjoy the Summer Learning Journey.

Ngā mihi,
    Maria

1. Kia Ora Maria Krausse,

Thank you for your comment. And yes i do find that when i’m kind to people they are usually really nice back. It makes my day better when i can make someone even greater.
      GOD BLESS