Tangrams – SLJ – Kick Start – #11

Hello everyone,

In this blog post I am going to use Tangrams for the Summer Learning Journey. Tangrams is a cool website where you can play around with shapes and also make stuff with shapes. Today in Tangrams I made 2 different types of images with shapes.

Birthday Cake With Shapes   House Key With Shapes

I hope you like it. What does your Tangrams look like? What images did you make with shapes? See you on my next Summer Learning Journey Blog Post.

3 thoughts on “Tangrams – SLJ – Kick Start – #11

1. Hi I am Eloisa from Belfast School and I think your Tangram pictures looked cool. I did this activity too and it is challenging to fit all of the shapes into the template.

2. Kia ora Mark,

It’s Charlotte again, a Summer Learning Journey Blog Commenter. I have enjoyed reading through your blog posts over the last few days, keep up the great blogging!

I would love to hear more about the tangrams you have designed and created! What was the inspiration behind the shapes you chose to make? I think it is great how you have told your readers what shape each tangram is.

I think it is awesome how you have used lots of colour when designing your tangrams! What is your favourite colour? Mine is purple because it reminds me of a field of flowers!

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey