Silent Writing With Emojis – SLJ – Kick Start – #12

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to share a story with you guys and the SLJ team using emojis. This story is based on our football game. Also there are 2 boys in the story. The 1st boy’s name is Ayman, my best friend and the 2nd boy is me. Here is our story.

This is the PDF version of our story.

Silent Writing

See you

3 thoughts on “Silent Writing With Emojis – SLJ – Kick Start – #12

1. Hello I am Eloisa from Belfast School and I enjoyed reading your story about your soccer game. I think next time, you should add in paragraphs. But otherwise your story was great.

2. Kia ora Mark,

It is Charlotte here, a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey. Well done on your awesome post! I think this activity is great because you can be as creative as you would like.

You have done some great creative thinking in this post! Your story was very easy to read, even with emojis replacing some of the words. Well done on winning your Football game. Is football your favourite sport? Mine is skiing because I love the snow!

I notice you have linked to your Google Doc in your blog post, well done.
    Eye-catching blog posts include something to look at or listen to! If you have created a story we recommend you either embed your Google Doc in your blog post or upload it as an image.

Click here to see how to do this.

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey