Under The Sea – SLJ – Step It Up – #14

Hello everyone,

In this activity I made my very own underwater robot because It can feed the sea creatures and look after them. It is very friendly. Its job is to look after the sea creatures and clean the water if it gets dirty.

I hope you like Marque 1.

3 thoughts on “Under The Sea – SLJ – Step It Up – #14

1. Kia ora Mark,

Another blog post. You are on a roll. Keep it up.

What an awesome robot. I like how you have designed a robot to help keep things clean, what a wonderful idea. The ocean is a big place, do you think Marque 1 is going to be able to keep the whole ocean clean or do you think you will need multiple robots like Marque 2, 3, 4 etc. Maybe they are assigned different parts of the ocean. Where did you get the idea for Marque 1 anyway? It sounds like a great robot name.

What do you think about this robot? This robot was created by Isa from your school. I thought it was quite cool because it is a Christmas theme. Imagine going for a swim this summer and seeing The Grinch running around.
    https://nbcisam.edublogs.org/2023/12/21/slj-under-the-sea-step-it-up/

I hope you have a lovely Christmas Mark, I look forward to seeing what SLJ activity you do next.
    Anna

1. Kia Ora Anna,

Mark here, I got this idea from my name because I wanted to be named after me. Might need many robots to cover the big ocean. I find Isa’s robot funny. Will be great meeting him while swimming.

How are you going? Are you doing well? Take good care of yourself and your family. Bye for now.

– Mark From The St Francis Of Assisi Catholic School.

1. Kia ora Mark,

I agree Mark, it would probably take lots of robots to look after the ocean. Did you know most rubbish comes from flying out of rubbish bins near the beach? That’s why around many beaches you no longer find rubbish. They are trying to encourage you to take it with you instead of putting it in the bin and it potentially flying away.

Thank you for asking. I am going well, I am enjoying a nice peaceful Summer break. I hope you and your family are having a nice holiday.

Anna
        SLJ