Fun Art @ PM – SLJ – Blog Number 31

Hello everyone,

This is my idea on anthropomorphism, animals doing human stuff. This is a picture of a pig listening to its favorite song using headphones. This photo was taken at the Christchurch A & P Show that I went with my family.

Did you go to the A & P show ?

My family and I went to the A & P show and it was amazing. There are just so many things happening.

I hope you find my pig photo cute.

Bye for now

One thought on “Fun Art @ PM – SLJ – Blog Number 31

1. Kia ora Mark,

Imagine if you saw a pig listening to headphones. That would be quite funny wouldn’t it. I would have liked to see you create a few different animals taking on human characteristics. For example, a seagull dressed in a suit, a dog driving a car, a mouse cooking dinner in a chefs costume or a donkey swimming in a pool. Can you think of a blend that would be funny or scary?

I’m glad you got to go to the A&P show Mark. I used to go as a kid every year. Our A&P show is in a very small town yet it was always quite busy. We used to have lots of fun activities like sheep riding or lawnmower racing. I used to love doing both. Not sure you would find any of those things at an A&P show nowadays though. What was the coolest thing you saw at the A&P show?

Great work this Summer Learning Journey Mark, it has been awesome seeing all your hard mahi. It will serve you well this year.

Anna
    SLJ