Fun Art @ AM – Summer Learning Journey – Blog Number 30

Hello everyone,

Today I made an owl using leaves from the garden.  I used leaves, glue, scissors, and art block. I have finished it and now I am going to share with you all. I wanted to make an owl but it looks more like a baby owl…..an owlet.

I hope you like it.

Does it look really cute ?

I hope you have a nice holiday.

Buy Bye

2 thoughts on “Fun Art @ AM – Summer Learning Journey – Blog Number 30

1. Kia ora Mark,

What an awesome owl you have created out of nature. It just goes to show you can be creative and artistic in so many different ways. How did you create the eyes? Are those leaves turned upside down? Do you think there is something in your garden you could have used for the feet or for the branch the owl is standing on?

Remember to take your time adding details to your description. You can include information like where you got your inspiration from, a reflection telling people what you enjoyed, found challenging or interesting or what you did slightly differently. You can also include information about things you learnt. Fun facts and questions are a great way to engage with your audience.

I’m not sure I could make an animal as cool as yours but I think I would try to make a creature out of shells. Maybe an octopus or a seagull?

Anna
    SLJ

1. Kia Ora Anna,

Mark here, I promise to add more information and details to my Summer Learning Journey blog post. I created the eyes by putting the dot on a leaf. Yes the leaves are turned upside down. Yes I should have put the breach under the owl to make it look like it was standing on something.

How many points do I have in total ?

GOD BLESS

– Mark