Paper planes – Kick Start – Summer Learning Journey – Blog Number 29

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to blog about paper airplanes because I love paper planes so why not do an activity about paper planes and blog about it. After I did this acidity I put it on a slide. Here is the slideshow.

I hope you find videos amazing.

Do you like paper airplanes ?

Because I know I do.

Take Good Care.

Buy Bye

2 thoughts on “Paper planes – Kick Start – Summer Learning Journey – Blog Number 29

1. Kia ora Mark,

It’s Charlotte again, a Summer Learning Journey Blog Commenter. Ka pai on giving the Paper Planes and Flight Forces activity a go. You have done a great job!

The dart plane is my go to paper plane. My brothers and I used to make lots of paper planes when we were younger and we would have competitions to see whose plane would fly the furthest. I always found the dart plane was the best!

Unfortunately I can only see the first video you have uploaded. Could you please update the sharing settings on the others.
    Here is a screencast to show you how to make your content anyone with the link can view.

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

1. Kia Ora Charlotte,

Mark here, Thank you for your comments. I have updated both the videos and the slideshow. Now you can watch my awesome paper planes videos.

Buy Bye For Now.

Nga Mihi Hui

Mark From St Francis Of Assisi School