France – Spring Learning Journey – 2023 – Activity #6 – LandMark

Hello everyone,

Today I am blogging about France because someday I want to go to France. I heard from some people that France is an awesome place to go to. There’s a lot of fun things to do such as, visiting theme parks, shopping malls and sightseeing and taking pics of around France. Here is famous landmark in France.  Trust me you’re going to enjoy it 

Do you want to go to France and why?

See you in my next blog post on Spring Learning Journey 2023

2 thoughts on “France – Spring Learning Journey – 2023 – Activity #6 – LandMark

1. Hey Mark, Patty here

I just decided to pop in here today and comment on some of your blogs. I was just in France recently, my goodness it was hot. I have always wanted to visit France so that I can see the Mona Lisa, which I did get the chance to. Disneyland I went to too, it was amazing. The best thing about my experience was that we got the Fast Track pass which gave us an opportunity to skip the rest of the queue. Speaking of Ladybug and Cat Noir, there was a little boat next to mine dedicated to the show. Also our first hotel we stayed at was in a big shopping centre called La Defense.

I loved the questions you have decided on, but the France safe question stood out to me a bit because from experience it wasn’t really. I think this because when I was on the tube there some people got pick pocketed. But if you did your research and think so, then it’s ok.

Just some advice from your poster. I think that next time you could maybe decorate it a bit more, it looks great but I think an image of France in the background would look fantastic! Also remember to add your punctuation and double check it next time because instead of “This is France a amazing country” you could replace “a” with “an” and after “This is France” you could add a comma after that.

Anyways Cheerio!
    I loved France and it was amazing!
    What would be 3 things you would want to do in France?

1. Kia Ora Patty,
      Mark here, Thank you for your comment on my blog I have been waiting for some comments and the 3 things I want to do in France is the Disneyland, Try some of the foods and make new friends in France. I can’t wait to go to France maybe I will go to France when I am 15 years old I am also going to bring my friends there too. After I graduate high school I am going to bring my friends to Malaysia do you want to come after you graduate high school? I can also show you my family in Malaysia they are really nice and kind. What activity did you do on Spring Learning Journey? In total I have done 14 blog on Spring Learning Journey.