Groove Pizza – Step It Up – SLJ – #5

3 thoughts on “Groove Pizza – Step It Up – SLJ – #5

1. Mark the D -D -D DJAAAAY!!! you are on the right track with your beat! My golden rule for making beats is to always create space. Also look at the your beat and count the steps (thats the bits you click to make a sound) 4 steps is one bar. Kick drum on the first step. Snare drum on the Third. Hihat goes all the way through and you will have created a great starting beat! Keep playing and you will get the hang of it!

Loving your work keep it up!

2. Bula vinaka Mark the DJ,

I enjoy your album cover, I like how it has the artist’s name (in this case, you) and the name of the song.

Can you walk me through your design process? Where did you get the inspiration for the album cover and the name of your song? Remember to include all these awesome ideas you have in your description. People love to read about how people did things. You can also include questions at the end. A good example of a question is “If you made a song, what would you name it?” This helps engage the audience and hopefully encourages them to answer your questions in the comment section.

Keep up the blogging Mark.
    Tino pai to mahi,
    Anna