Connecting with your Family – Kick Start – SLJ – Blog Number 27

Hello everyone,

Today I did the newest activity called Connecting with your Family. For this activity you have to make a family collage on Google Drawings. After you have finished you have to blog about it on your blog and you have to write 2 facts about why your family is very important to you.

Fact number 1 – My family is amazing. They will always love me and have my back no matter what.

Fact number 2 – Family is way more important then you can ever imagine. Without them I will be so sad.

There you go I have written down 2 facts about why my family is very important to me.

Here is my family collage

My favourite part of the school holidays is hanging out with my family and doing interesting stuff.

What is your favorite part of your holidays and why ?

2 thoughts on “Connecting with your Family – Kick Start – SLJ – Blog Number 27

1. Kia ora Mark,

It is Charlotte here, a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey. Well done on your awesome post! I think this activity is great because you can be as creative as you would like.

I think this was such a beautiful activity. I am glad to hear that your whanau is so amazing! You have created a fantastic collage of your family. What is your favourite activity to do with your whanau?

Ka pa on asking a question at the end of your blog post! My favourite part of my holidays has been checking out all the awesome Summer Learning Journey blog posts! They have been amazing!

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey